Below are essential documents provided by the club in order to help our members. Documents shown here are subject to change. If you have suggestions on what should appear on this page, feel free to ask the general chat or message the IT Chair directly.
These are the official Constitution and Bylaws of the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
– Las Águilas Chapter. This document may be updated periodically, and the most recently
amended version will be available online as the active Bylaws.
Most Recent Revision: November 30, 2023
This is the current curriculum for this semester’s MentorSHPE program. It is subject to change with every new semester.
ScholarSHPE provides opportunities for:
- Graduating high school seniors beginning a STEM undergraduate career at a community college or 4-year university.
- Undergraduate students pursuing a degree in STEM at any stage of their undergraduate career. Students must be enrolled full-time at a community college or 4-year university.
- Students or professionals pursuing technical certificates or graduate-level professional education that increase their professional competencies with select institutions.
- Graduate students pursuing a master’s or doctoral STEM degree program at an accredited university.
This is the form for tutoring points submission for points counting towards nationals.
This is the Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Chapter of Society of Professional Hispanics in Engineering’s Expense Report.